On board will be
- Tough-It-Out Tucker finds No Shelter in Shelterland at Coral Street;
- Katzenjammer Keith Street Update;
- Joke Appeal of SCPD’s “Political Table is an Obstruction” Citation and Stay-Away Order in the “Court” of Assistant City Manager Scott Collins;
- Locust Avenue Laments from Last ‘Em Out Lupe, Mark-in-the-Dark, Jestin’ Jeffrey, and Jagged Edge Jenny;
- Fun and Frolic from Freedom SleepOut #99 with Merryweather Mike, Katzenjammer Keith, Mildeyes Mack, Troubletime Tyler.
- And a furious flashback from July 17, 2010–then-Mayor Mike Rotkin versus “Facts First!” Ed Frey, Curbhugger Chris Doyon, Lighthouse Linda Lemaster, and Bathrobespierre Robert Norse when the PeaceCamp2010 protest was at its height!
Contact 575-770-3377 to volunteer different kinds of support for the remaining Survival Sleepers at City Hall or to back Freedom SleepOut #100 coming up Tuesday June 6th.
Leave your comments and questions at the same number. $500 reward for any info leading to Free Radio’s finding a 10′ X 10′ studio space to rent in Santa Cruz.