3 WELL-WORN $100 BILLS AWAITS THE SAMARITAN…
WE GOT $300 FOR YA IF WE CAN USE WHAT YOU SUGGEST FOR A YEAR. FIND US A TRANSMITTER LOCATION? YOU GET HUGS, KISSES, GRATITUDE, AND A CHANCE TO CALL IN, ARGUE, INFORM, AND DENOUNCE !
We need access to a bathroom, internet, and electricity.–either indoors or out (we’ll build a structure if necessary).
We’re also seeking a transmitter space where we can put up an antenna–a backyard, a multistory home, a high tree–help us spread the word.
Tonight’s show streams at freakradio.org and archives at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/Lostshows.html
TONIGHT’S SHOW INCLUDES:
- The Dawn of the Deseire Quintero Survival Camp, aka Phoenix Camp
- The Camp Grows: Reports from Day 3
- California Homeless Union Prepares Desiree Lawsuit on Behalf of Her Son
- Chief Mills or Manager Bernal–Who Do You Believe? Or Do You Ignore the Blather and Support Solutions?
- A Dozen Heavily Armed Cops Versus One Woman With a Tent on the Water St. Bridge
- Bites and Snatches from the Red Church Chow Line
- A Replay of Today’s KSCO Show on “Solutions to Homelessness” with Alicia and Angel