Free Radio Santa Cruz is waiting with $300 for info leading to a 10′ X 10′ studio space with bathroom, internet, and electrical access–either indoors or out (we’ll build a structure). We’re also seeking a transmitter space where we can put up an antenna–a backyard, a multistory home, a high tree–help us spread the word. Help us so we can help you!
Tonight’s show streams at freakradio.org and archives at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/
On tonight’s show:
- Downcast Updates from “Action Now” Alicia K. and Councilmember Drew Glover
- Squeaking Up at City Council–Bits of Oral Communications from Last Meeting?
- Encompass 2nd Eviction Attack on Jim; Traveler Travis’s Tales
- Peacemaker Posner Proposes Bathroom Sanity (Again) to Top Dog Tony Elliot
- Ticket Tales: 3 Trespass Ticketing Last Week for Todd