THE USUAL PITCH!
WE GOT $$$ FOR YA ($300!) IF WE CAN USE WHAT YOU SUGGEST FOR A YEAR. SOME PLACE IN SANTA CRUZ –DETAILS BELOW.
FIND US A TRANSMITTER LOCATION? YOU GET HUGS, KISSES, GRATITUDE, AND A CHANCE TO CALL IN, ARGUE, INFORM, AND DENOUNCE !
We need access to a bathroom, internet, and electricity–either indoors or out (we’ll build a structure if necessary).
We’re also seeking a transmitter space where we can put up an antenna–a backyard, a multistory home, a high tree–help us spread the word.
Tonight’s show streams at freakradio.org and archives at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/Lostshows.html
- Yulia of UCSC on the Graduate Student Strike (COLA 4 All)
- Winter Shelter at the Armory–Another City Manager/County Dodge to Avoid Broader Shelter
- “Big Drum” Brent and “Less Blab, More Bacon” Alicia Kuhl on the Winter Shelter Shenanagan
- Red Churchers Chime In: Dreamcatcher, Marie, Noel, Marty, Jake, Steve, Richard, Martha, and Baba Ito
- Andrea on the Death of her Father Jerry, found out in the cold by the Post Office fence