ON TODAY’S SHOW:
San Lorenzo Benchland Interviews with Jeremiah, Greg, Puttentain, Mac, and Kevin
*** “Open the Beaches” Protest at Cowell Beach: Distanced Dialogue with Satya, Ellie, and Etienne
*** Examining Police Harassment of Ahmaud Aubrey, the Georgia black guy killed by two white vigilantes.
“Weatherman” Wes White from Salinas Reviews COVID-19 Conditions and Some History There
FLASHBACK TO 6-1-00 :
- Co-Host Jumboheart James Nay and Bathrobespierre Discuss the City Council’s Run Through of the Dolphin-Lee (now the Nueva Vista) Beach Flats Demolition Project with No Relocation Guarantees
- Report on the Recent
Santa Cruz Action Network (SCAN) meeting demanding the City Council candidates it endorsed vote to require the Guarantees.
- Further Discussion of the Dolphin Lee Demolition with Eleanor & “Scope It Out” Scott Graham,
“Bashful” Bernard Klitzner, and Residentes Unidos Organizer Nena Ruez.
- “Rough-Tongued” Roxanne Acquistepache Confronts Santa Cruz Mayor “Sweet Story” Sugar
- “Beggarbacker” Becky Johnson Blasts Council’s Demolition Plan
- Scott Deconstructs the Council’s Manipulation of the Dolphin-Lee Tenants Relocation Committee
Most Recent Archived Overflow Interviews at
Recent Past Shows are Described at http://huffsantacruz.org/wordpress/Many Earlier Shows are Described at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/brb-descriptions.html
Earliest Shows are Described at http://huffsantacruz.org/archivemain.html