CONSCIENCE AND ACTION IDEAS 8-28-19
Note: Agenda Ideas are simply suggestions and subject to change and addition from anyone in the group. They cover a wide range of possibilities.
- Announcements: Choice of Action Items; Timekeeper & Time Limits; Vibes Guy
- Follow-Up on Marcos Meeting; Protest Prep for Tomorrow
- Potty Protest at Louden Nelson on Tuesday
- City Council Update: Small Victory on City Hall Bathroom Reopening for a Month; Draw on the CACH Referrals; Defeat on Louden Nelson
- Any City Council Issues to be Raised for Agenda or Plans for September 10th?
- Ross Lawsuit and Union Organizing Report: Phone a Cop Proposal
- Possible Glover call (10 minutes available on his end)
- Announcements: Including Brief Summaries of Agenda Items
- Further Action on C & A Items
- Street and Campground Report
- August 29th Monterey Court Hearing 1200 Aguajito Rd for Salinas Injunction Against Cop Harassment at Sherwood Park 1:30 PM
- Chief Mills Latest Responses on Choke-Holds, Rape Kits, and the SCPD Bathroom
- What’s to be Done With SC Homeless Union Documentation?
- Stepping Up in Santa Cruz Poverty Pimp PR Checking: Eli and Laura Report?
- End of Recycling Report
- Public Records Updates: Bathroom Data–Norse and Colby’s Data Some at https://cityofsantacruz.
UPCOMING PROTESTS/COURT DATES
- Thursday August 29 1:30 PM Court for the Sherwood Park Plaintiffs seeking to enjoin Salinas authorities from harassment of the homeless 1200 Aguajito Road MONTEREY.
- Thursday August 29 10 AM Press Conference at Protest outside 1220 River St.
- Tuesday, September 3, 1:30 PM Louden Nelson Potty Protest