CONSCIENCE AND ACTION IDEAS 9-4-19
Note: Agenda Ideas are simply suggestions and subject to change and addition from anyone in the group. They cover a wide range of possibilities.
- Announcements: Choice of Action Items; Timekeeper & Time Limits; Vibes Guy
- Louden Nelson Bathroom Protest Success: 8-27 Council Implications; Upcoming Council Meeting; Glover Pre-Meet Friday 5:30 PM
- Continuing the Posner Organizing Efforts along with Homeless Union organizing
- 1220 Protest Aftermath and Campground Organizing
- Any City Council Issues to be Raised for Agenda or Plans for September 10th?
- Ross Lawsuit and Union Organizing Report: Phone a Cop Proposal
- FREE Mime Troupe Show Sat & Sun Sept 7-8 2:30 PM San Lorenzo Park “Treasure Island” Union Table Organizing There?
- Announcements: Including Brief Summaries of Agenda Items
- Further Action on C & A Items
- Street and Campground Report
- August 29th Monterey Court Hearing 1200 Aguajito Rd for Salinas Injunction Against Cop Harassment at Sherwood Park 1:30 PM
- Chief Mills Latest Responses on Choke-Holds, Rape Kits, and the SCPD Bathroom
- Updates: Stepping Up in Santa Cruz Poverty Pimp PR Checking: Eli and Laura Report; Helping Homeless Union Tabling
- End of Recycling Report
- Public Records Updates: Bathroom Data–Norse and Colby’s Data Some at https://cityofsantacruz.