CONSCIENCE AND ACTION IDEAS 10-30-19
Note: Agenda Ideas are simply suggestions and subject to change and addition from anyone in the group. They cover a wide range of possibilities.
- Announcements: Choice of Action Items; Timekeeper & Time Limits; Vibes Guy
- Lower Ocean Elder/Disabled Evictions; What Happened Yesterday?
- Louden Nelson Bathroom and Sleep-Out Updates
- Protest and Council Prep for Sunday November 3, Council Flashmobbing November 5th in the Quintero Killing
- Following up on the Justin Cummings Outreach on Encampments, Enforcement, Rent, and Bathrooms; Will the Elusive Cummings Respond?
- Stina Follow-Up on Peepee Bottles to City Council for November 5th ; Alternative Protests at Bernal, Cummings, Watkins door
- Updates on Shelter Availability & the Winter Shelter Sham
- Updates on Exposing the O’Hara Narrative; 1220 Reports
- Union of the Homeless Update–Upcoming Events
For HUFFsters New Street Spirits and Street Sheets now available. November Issue Available in 2 weeks
- Announcements: Including Brief Summaries of Agenda Items
- Finishing the C & A Agend
- Union of the Homeless Proposals Around Mandatory Incarceration for Shelter or “Obligation to Shelter”
- Monitoring Campground & Shelter Conditions–Tabling at Coral St.: Another Union Proposal
- Synchronizing with SC Union of the Homeless Organizing
- Haebe’s Hellraising–Latest Report from Ivorytickler Scott
- RV Update–Re: Police Response, Vigilante Action, & Reports from Other Cities