- Wild words from Street Speakers,
- Red Church Reports,
- the Tuesday 1-29 San Lorenzo CleanUp Interviews and Overview
- the Brent Adams Report on the San Lorenzo Campground
The December 15, 2011 Flashback covers
- John Malkin interviews Brent Adams on the 75 River St. Occupation
- Santa Cruz Post-Occupiers Support Oakland Port Shutdown
- Camille’s Account of her Arrest for Peaceful Early Evening Protest Outside the County Building
- Subsequent 50-75 Person Protest at the S.C. Jail Against Occupy Arrests…General Assembly
- Report from Frankfurt Germany on Occupy the
- Jeff, Smart Meter Fighter on Sheriff Wowak & Board of Supervisors Crushing Smart Meter Protest
This show archives tomorrow at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/
Leave your comments and questions at 831-423-4833.
Check out Homeless Outside in Santa Cruz and Monterey County Homeless Advocates on Facebook.
Still a $500 reward for any info leading to Free Radio’s finding a 10′ X 10′ studio space for Free Radio Santa Cruz to rent in Santa Cruz.
HUFF (Homeless United for Friendship & Freedom) meets Wednesday 1-24-18 11 AM at the Sub Rosa Cafe (next to the Bike Church at 703 Pacific). Coffee on the house.
Call 423-4833 to volunteer for or learn more about civil rights work on homeless civil rights issues.