- Pacific Avenue Palaver with Frozen-’n-Fucked Frenchie, Streetsinger Shade
- A Brief David Silva Report from His Hospital Bed in Maputo, Mozambique
- Anonymous and Up Front Voices from the Red Church on life outside the City’s Barbed Wire Boneyard Campground including Dreamcatcher, Julie Shaul, and other oldtimers
- Beatback Brian and Two Rugged companions in a doorway
- An older woman critiques the Winter Shelter
- …and more
Flashback to December 4, 2011
- Classic Street Songstering from Phil Free and Skidmark Bob: “Have a Happy Fuckin’ Day With”
- Military Occupations Abroad
- Turmoil in the Ocudome
- Deputies Hit the Ocudome–Mike’s Report
- Bank Evicts 103 Year Old Woman Story
- Attorney/Activist Ed Frey Arrested While Copwatching
- Lighthouse Linda Lemaster Boosts a Defense Benefit Fighting the Anti-Homeless Lodging Law
This show archives tomorrow or perhaps later today at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/L
For the full Flashback including Thomas Leavitt’s Wake-Up Call (6+ hours), go to http://radiolibre.org/brb/
Leave your comments and questions at 831-423-4833.
Check out Homeless Outside in Santa Cruz on Facebook for updates on the shivering majority, left outside and outside the law.
HUFF (Homeless United for Friendship & Freedom) meets Wednesday 3-21-18 at 11 AM at the Sub Rosa Cafe (next to the Bike Church at 703 Pacific). Coffee on the house.
Call 423-4833 to volunteer for or learn more about civil rights work on homeless civil rights issues.