STILL AVAILABLE! REWARD ! :$300 for info leading to a 10′ X 10′ studio space indoors or outside with access to bathroom, internet, and power. Free Radio Santa Cruz is also seeking a transmitter space where we can put up an antenna–a backyard, a multistory home, a high tree–help us spread the word. Help us so we can help you!
- River St. Campground–the 11 AM Protest Tomorrow Monday May 13
- Katzenjammer Keith’s on Prison-like Conditions at the Very Limited Shelter Availabla
- Throughout the Program, Songs of Protest from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
- Community TV Interviews “All In!” Alicia and Bathrobespierre Robert
- CalTran Cruelty–Business As Usual: https://www.sacbee.com/news/
- Upcoming Tuesday City Council Agenda
- Gloomy Poems from Berkeley’s Julia Vinograd–Died Late Last Year (12-11-43 to 12-5-18)
- Rumbles of Rage and Rumination from Last Monday at the Red Church
- Lawsuit Update from Ross Camp Council Liaison Alicia Kuhl
- Flashback Intro
- SCPD’s Steve Clark vs. City Hall Sleeper’s Protesters
- Crossroads Chris Brozda’s Report
- Councilmember Katherine Beiers on Police Blanketburgling
- Downtown Drumming Controversy at City Council
- Travelin’ Tom Noddy Gives the Voluntary Street Performers Guide Perspective
- Beggarbacker Becky Johnson Critiques Her Citizens Committee for the Homeless
- Ross Camp Wreckage: https://www.indybay.org/
- To the Depot Park “Safe Sleeping Zone” Critics and Spineless City Councilettes:
- Bitter Bigotry on Parade: https://mynorthwest.com/
- Slightly Less Smear-y Coverage: https://register-pajaronian.
- Mainstream Propaganda Pretties Up Poverty: https://www.ksbw.com/article/
santa-cruz-homeless-find-new- surroundings-rules-at-new- camps/27439408
- Confronting the Containment Camp at 1220 River Street: 11 AM Monday April 13. Bring Video, Friends, and Fury
- Support Successor Ross Camp Refugee Camps and other Real Alternative Survival Camps and Squats
- Join the Ross Camp Lawsuit: Protect Survival Camps Everywhere! Contact Barracuda Mama at 831-431-7766
- Join Campquest 2019–the Search for Community Shelter in Empty Buildings and Parking Garages for Refuge if Ross Is Depopulated and “Clean-Up” Restricted
- Donate to Existing Homeless Encampments, not Poverty-Pimp Posturers– Survival Demands Blankets, Water, Tarps, Portapotties & Trash Pick-Up’s
- Community and City Council Take Note!–Ross Camp Needs: Potable Water for Drinking and Grey Water for Washing, Laundry Access so Clothes Don’t Mildew, a Drainage System Against the Rains, More Space in Additional Spots.
- Demand Immediate Council/Supervisor Support for the Hundreds of Homeless Refugees Outside in Wet and Freezing Weather
- Support Food Not Bombs, the Warming Center’s 24 Hour Storage Program, HUFF, Conscience and Action, Monterey County Homeless Advocates, and other activists in documenting, providing resources, & publicizing the situation.
- Check out Ross Camp, The Santa Cruz Community, & Homeless Outside in Santa Cruz on Facebook for updates.
- Read Updates and Post Them on Santa Cruz Indymedia at https://www.indybay.org/santa-
- Back up homeless efforts to organize either in protest or to demand adequate and accessible facilities.
- Exchange information with other supporters there to generate more communication and better solutions in the future.
- Listen in to Bathrobespierre’s Broadsides at freakradio.org Thursdays 6-8 PM, Sundays 9:30 AM- 3 PM
- Hear archived shows at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/
Lostshows.html . Call in with street reports and commentary: 831-423-4833.
- If you must, expropriate items from chain stores. Don’t steal from vulnerable fellow homeless or local businesses!