STILL WAITING TO BE CLAIMED—REWARD ! :$300 for info leading to a 10′ X 10′ studio space indoors or outside with access to bathroom, internet, and power. Free Radio Santa Cruz is also seeking a transmitter space where we can put up an antenna–a backyard, a multi-story home, a high tree–help us spread the word. Help us so we can help you!
Some of Today’s Line-Up:
- Parks and Recreation’s Anti-Homeless Enablers: Plodding Through the Hearing
- Emergency Call from Shelterless Deborah from the California Homeless Union
- P & R Pitterpatter Continued: the Activists Disagree
- Bathroom Baricadista Iseth Rae’s Justification for the Louden Nelson Bathroom Lockdown
- The Right-to-Park 72-Hour Protest Report
- Reports from the Shattuck and Telegraph Avenue Scene in Berkeley; Star on Bullying, Esther on the Disappearing Vendor Scene
- Desultory Dialogue from a Sunny Saturday at Food Not Bombs
Stony Sighs from the Shadows by S.C. Fulltimer Vandweller Julie & Bathrobespierre Robert
- Spread the Word About the Potty Protest Tomorrow: https://www.indybay.org/
- The Sentinel Visits the P & R’s Bathroom Baricaders: https://www.santacruzsentinel.
com/2019/07/02/santa-cruz- panel-studying-bathroom- public-access/?
- Background on the “Miss Manners” Misdirection of P & R: https://www.indybay.org/
- Read the Repressive Regs! Check out the infamous 13.04 and 13.08 : https://www.codepublishing.
- Tune in on some melodic satire: https://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=j3QK2xC4OfE&list= PLYx4pXgdCwm7VarK4mGCsNBxpfnrq 0upP&index=7
UPDATED ADVICE FOR ADVOCATES
- OPEN THE LOCKED LOUDEN BATHROOMS ALREADY! 3 PM Protest and Press Conference Tomorrow July 8th 3 PM at Parks & Rec HQ (323 Church St.) Where Bathroom Boss Tony Elliot Holds Court
- Join the “Less Crap, More Crappers” DIRECT ACTION Followup July 15th Monday at Louden Nelson Center 2 PM to Restore Public Restroom Access There in the interests of Health, Fairness, and Dignity.
- Support Alternative Survival Camps and Squats in the Wake of the City Council “Away on Vacation” Abdication as Homeless People Face Police Lies and Turn-Aways from Shelter.
- Join the Ross Camp Lawsuit Seeking Damages–Whether you were at Ross Camp or Not: Protect Survival Camps Everywhere! Contact Barracuda Mama at 831-431-7766 or Visit the Union of the Homeless table 4-6 PM at the Saturday and Sunday Food Not Bombs Meals at the Main Post Office
- Donate to Existing Homeless Encampments, NOT Poverty-Pimp Posturers– Survival Demands Blankets, Water, Tarps, Portapotties & Trash Pick-Up’s–and Deter Police Harassment by being On Call to Document It.
- Additional Needs for Community Samaritans!–More Needs: Potable Water for Drinking and Grey Water for Washing, Laundry Access so Clothes Don’t Mildew, a Drainage System Against the Rains, More Space in Additional Spots, Less Cop Crackdowns
- Support Food Not Bombs, the Warming Center’s Day/Night Storage Program, HUFF, Conscience and Action, Santa Cruz Union of the Homeless documenting, providing resources, & publicizing the situation.
- Check out The Santa Cruz Community, Santa Cruz Homeless Advocates & Homeless Outside in Santa Cruz, Monterey County Homeless Advocates, SNAIL, HEART Disabled Homeless People, & Power Surge Tenants Rights on Facebook
- Read Updates and Post Them on Santa Cruz Indymedia at https://www.indybay.org/santa-
- Exchange information with other supporters there to generate more communication and better solutions in the future.
- Listen in to Bathrobespierre’s Broadsides at freakradio.org Thursdays 6-8 PM, Sundays 9:30 AM- 3 PM
- Hear archived shows at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/
Lostshows.html . Call in with street reports and commentary: 831-423-4833.
- If you must, expropriate items from chain stores. Don’t steal from vulnerable fellow homeless or local businesses!