We still offer a reward of $300 for info leading to a 10′ X 10′ studio space with bathroom, internet, and electrical access–either indoors or out (we’ll build a structure). Help us so we can help you!
Tonight’s show streams at freakradio.org and archives at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/
On tonight’s show:
- Part One of the “Open the Damn Bathrooms” Discussion with new Parks and Recreation Department Head Tony Elliot. Silver-tongued Steve Pleich, Fraternal Phil Posner, Irksome Ursula R., Nutcracker Nick Whitehead, and Bathrobespierre Robert Norse do a Roundtable Interrogation.
- Back-to-the-Basic Brent Adams Gives a (Relatively) Quick Update
- Red Church Rowdies Chime in with Words on the Wind.
COMING UP TOMORROW:
- Friday 5:30 PM-6PM HomeFree Plans for the November 15 Campquest (4 PM at the Main Post Office Sidewalk)
- Join the 4 PM Nov 15th Campground Expedition in front of the main Post Office
- Support the Downtown Santa Cruz Bathroom Task Force, Food Not Bombs, the Warming Center’s 24 Hour Storage Program, HUFF, Conscience and Action, Monterey County Homeless Advocates, and other activists in documenting, providing resources, & publicizing the situation.
- Check out Homeless Outside in Santa Cruz on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/
HomelessOutsideSantaCruz/ for updates.
- Read Updates and Post Them on Santa Cruz Indymedia at https://www.indybay.org/santa-
- Back up homeless efforts to organize either in protest or to demand adequate and accessible facilities.
- Exchange information with other supporters there to generate more communication and better solutions in the future.