CONSCIENCE AND ACTION IDEAS 8-7-19
Note: Agenda Ideas are simply suggestions and subject to change and addition from anyone in the group. They cover a wide range of possibilities.
- Announcements: Choice of Action Items; Timekeeper; Vibes Guy
- Old Biz: 1220 River St. Report & 8-15 Protest/Press Conference; 10 AM Postponement?
- Old Biz: Committee Report on Bathroom Protests
- Possible Glover call (10 minutes available on his end)
- Any Follow-Up for Phone-A-Cop-for-Shelter-
Transport Proposal ?
- Follow-Up on Expenditures & Local Effectiveness in the Cash-for-Care Poverty Pimpery Masquerading as Social Service; CATCH Committee ?
- Announcements: Including Brief Summaries of Agenda Items
- Further Action on C & A Items
- Street and Campground Report
- Glover Call on Release of Infraction Examination, Investigation, Housing Problem
- RV and Vehicle Seizure; Gen-I on Vehicle Tow and Alicia’s Latest on Haebe’s Green Stickers
- August 8th Monterey Court Hearing 1200 Aguajito Rd for Salinas Injunction Against Cop Harassment at Sherwood Park 1:30 PM
- What’s to be Done With SC Homeless Union Documentation?
- Stepping Up in Santa Cruz Poverty Pimp PR Checking: Eli and Laura Report?
- Odds & Ends: Needle Exchange Expansion Debate/Forum…Alicia Homeless Union Report
- Public Records Updates: Bathroom Data–Norse and Colby’s Data Some at https://cityofsantacruz.
VARIOUS FOLLOW-UPs FROM 8-1-19 C & A/HUFF Meeting
Thomas: perhaps get on the 1220 Visiting List.
Robert: ask Eric for Marquez’s phone number—or Phil.
Contact Keith to ask about Interns
Mail list of 1220 Infractions and E-mailed Drew request for “fixed/transient” clarity.
Send out e-mail on Friday date.
Greg, Laura, Phil: Bathroom Planning
Eli, Laura: Make calls about the homeless Shelter/Resources list, specifically around Shelter
Everyone: Camp protest/press conference postponed to the 15th 10 AM
ADDITIONALLY: Someone needs to examine Louden Nelson documents and the County’s Salvation Army shelter contracts. E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven’t got these documents & want to help.
Any volunteers to go by the Homeless (Lack of) Services Center or phone them and find out if they have a procedure for dismissing homeless vehicular citations?