- Report to the Conscience and Action Direct Action Activists on Salvation Army-Run 1220 River St. Campground’s Many Continuing Restrictions Headed for Protest August 15th
- Frequent “Song for Today” Breaks off the David Rovics Website”
- “CatsEye” Coral on the Temper of The Tannery
- Food Not Bombs Chatter-as-we-Chewsters including Twinkletoes Trixie on Her Latest Court Carousel, Jennifer Langford on Harm Reduction
- “Last Laugh” Lion Challenges Bathrobespiere’s Pessimism
- Reviewing Peter Gelderloos’s How Non-Violence Protects the State
- Chris Hedges vs. Derrick Jensen on Non-Violence
SC City Curfew Discussion passed July 22, 1997
Sitting and Leaning Tickets
Citizens Committee for the Homeless Update with Beggarbacker Becky Johnson and Tuflove Laura Tucker
Direct Action TakeOver of Wherry Housing in San Francisco
WHAT YOU CAN DO BETWEEN SHOWS:
- Support Upcoming Protests on Demanding Decent Bathroom Access and Alleviating Concentration Camp Conditions and Wasteful Expenditures at the 1220 River St. Camp on August 15th
- Support Alternative Survival Camps and Squats in the Wake of the City Council “Away on Vacation” Abdication as Homeless People Face Police Lies and Turn-Aways from Shelter.
- Join the Ross Camp Lawsuit Seeking Damages–Whether you were at Ross Camp or Not: Protect Survival Camps Everywhere! Contact Barracuda Mama at 831-431-7766 or Visit the Union of the Homeless table 4-6 PM at the Saturday and Sunday Food Not Bombs Meals at the Main Post Office
- Donate to Existing Homeless Encampments, NOT Poverty-Pimp Posturers– Survival Demands Blankets, Water, Tarps, Portapotties & Trash Pick-Up’s–and Deter Police Harassment by being On Call to Document It.
- Additional Needs for Community Samaritans!–More Needs: Potable Water for Drinking and Grey Water for Washing, Laundry Access so Clothes Don’t Mildew, a Drainage System Against the Rains, More Space in Additional Spots, Less Cop Crackdowns
- Support Food Not Bombs, the Warming Center’s Day/Night Storage Program, HUFF, Conscience and Action,Santa Cruz Union of the Homeless documenting, providing resources, & publicizing the situation.
- Check out The Santa Cruz Community, Santa Cruz Homeless Advocates & Homeless Outside in Santa Cruz, Monterey County Homeless Advocates, SNAIL, HEART Disabled Homeless People, & Power Surge Tenants Rights on Facebook
- Read Updates and Post Them on Santa Cruz Indymedia at https://www.indybay.org/santa-
- Exchange information with other supporters there to generate more communication and better solutions in the future.
- Listen in to Bathrobespierre’s Broadsides at freakradio.org Thursdays 6-8 PM, Sundays 9:30 AM- 3 PM
- Hear archived shows at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/
Lostshows.html . Call in with street reports and commentary: 831-423-4833.
- If you must, expropriate items from chain stores. Don’t steal from vulnerable fellow homeless or local businesses!