Free Radio Santa Cruz is waiting with $300 for info leading to a 10′ X 10′ studio space with bathroom, internet, and electrical access–either indoors or out (we’ll build a structure). We’re also seeking a transmitter space where we can put up an antenna–a backyard, a multistory home, a high tree–help us spread the word. Help us so we can help you!
Tonight’s show streams at freakradio.org and archives at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/
On tonight’s show:
Homeless Trial’s First Two Days
- Fatal Postponement of the Glover “Infractons Against Homeless” Investigation?
Needle Exchange Under Attack–Murmurings
- Red Church Rough Talk: New Discrimination at Jack’s?
- “Tents” and “Food Not Bombs”–poems by Ron Lampi
Troubling Tidbits and Telltale TomToms from Generation-Jumper Julie and Back-Her-Up Bathrobespierre
- Who’s Going to Do a Santa Cruz Edition? https://argonautnews.com/8-
- Not Just Santa Cruz Homeless Are Fighting Back in Court: https://www.sfchronicle.com/
news/article/San-Clemente- plan-to-relocate-homeless- could-face-13879299.php
- Time for Santa Cruz’s Mainstream Churches To Get on Board: https://www.wweek.com/news/
city/2019/05/22/a-north- portland-church-offered-to- host-a-pod-village-for- homeless-people-then-campers- arrived-unannounced/