The 2-12-23 Show includes:
- Recent (2-8) Santa Cruz Homeless Union meeting critique
- “Backstory” Brent’s harsh but penetrating assessment of the accomplishments of the Footbridge Services that he is discontinuing and the City & County governments’ failures
- San Francisco Coalition on Homelessness Street Sheet Newspaper co-ordinator Emmett House on his history there. Check out http://www.streetsheet.org/ or
- Activist Alicia Kuhl documents three cops harassing a homeless man in a tent in a city parking lot, lying to him about shelter space: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHd9mdNdbQw & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KxDCwc6gbA
- HUFF (Homeless United for Friendship & Freedom) at the Mountain Community Resource Center picketing protest in Felton on 2-7 demanding homeless folks not be sent out from awnings into the rain and cold—their second visit.
- 2-9 Roxray on Santa Cruz Street Teams
- Kazoo compares live in the Sycamore Grove camps off Hiway 9 with the City’s Armory/Overlook facility
- Marshal Taylor and Ted Henshaw at the Food Not Bombs meal sound off
- 1-30 Shawn on recent police sweeps of parking lots and sidewalks in downtown Santa Cruz
Edited Flashback to 12-3-06 [description at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/brb-descriptions.html#DEC06]
The show is archived at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/Lostshows.html .