Http://www.huffsantacruz.org/Lostshows.html also visible as the “Latest” link under the Bathrobespierre’s Broadside section of www.huffsantacruz.org is where you will find earlier shows from the last 3 1/2 years. It is now operational again, but we have been unable to post recent shows beyond 7-3-22. We are searching for technical help for our website. If you have suggestions, please advise us on the 831-423-4833 line.
Brief written descriptions of many shows (so you know what you are getting into) are posted at http://huffsantacruz.org/wordpress/. You can also sign up to receive advance notice of the content of the twice-weekly shows by e-mailing email@example.com. and asking to be put on the HUFF e-mail list.
On Today’s 7-17-22 Show :
- “Bathrobespierre” Robert broods on the OVO (Oversized Vehicle Ordinance) outcome at the Coastal Commission https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfgbPXQRhd0
- “Kindshoes” Kevin reports to the HUFF meeting on the “Safe Parking” Program
- Frustrated Felix reports on Library hassle for washing his face and arms in the restroom there after the removal of the portapotties and wash stations in the adjacent library parking lot.
- “Just Lookin’ On” Jim muses on the building changes downtown
- Factfinder Frog reports on SCPD evictions with no alternate shelter of outdoor survival sleepers from under the Water St. bridge.
- Marcus, Boston newcomer, has good things to say about Santa Cruz
- “Can’t get her down” Cooper has praise for Coyote Bob’s sidewalk cleaning work around the Town Clock
- “Rough Rhythms” Ryan on uneven downtown enforcement
- “Hot to Help” Helga gives a preliminary report from Felton
FLASHBACK to November 30, 2008
Flashback within a Flashback: January 16, 1990: Defending the Post Office Homeless Table with conflicting voices and symphonic screeching by “No Guns” Antoinette Radichi.
Metro Transit Center protest (11-26-08) (cont.from http://radiolibre.org/brb/brb081127.mp3 11-26 Jean Pirano on Spooky’s “leaking cup”problem and anti-homeless discrimination at Lulu Carpenter’s.
Chris critiques “the homeless ban”–sleeping, blanket, and camping ban.
11-26 Skippy: Bubblegum wrapper dropped, cites for spitting in the rain, riding a bicycle wrong way in the rain, bragging by police of the 9 citations written in one hour by cops
11-26 Tara and Aspen: on 5150 in Dominican, Rex & others on the latest Sentinel hate article; Melody seeking dating money; & more
Venice Beach’s Peggy Lee Kennedy 11-15 food giveaway report
Pebbles Trippet from Mendicino on Medical Marijuana Patients Board https://www.indybay.org/search/search_results.php?search=Trippet