WE GOT $$$ FOR YA ($300!) IF WE CAN USE WHAT YOU SUGGEST FOR A YEAR. FIND US A TRANSMITTER LOCATION? YOU GET HUGS, KISSES, GRATITUDE, AND A CHANCE TO CALL IN, ARGUE, INFORM, AND DENOUNCE !
We need access to a bathroom, internet, and electricity.–either indoors or out (we’ll build a structure if necessary).
We’re also seeking a transmitter space where we can put up an antenna–a backyard, a multistory home, a high tree–help us spread the word.
Tonight’s show streams at freakradio.org and archives at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/Lostshows.html
TONIGHT’S SHOW INCLUDES:
- Demands from the UCSC Strikers
- Troubled Times with Santa Cruz Homeless Union President Alicia Kuhl
- Chow and Chat at Food Not Bombs with Tyler, Angel of SC 11, Jackie Taylor, Pat Colbe, Alley (Alleycat) Soares, Travis Wheeler, Robert Titus, Merryweather Mike, Robert Perela
- Catching Katzenjammer Keith with an Update on the UCSC Graduate Student COLA Strike
- Cornerstone Carol Denney of Berkeley reports on Sit-Crime Arrest of a Weary Disabled Man