Archiving/website problems will likely delay the usual 6 PM posting of the show at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/Lostshows.html. We’re hoping it will be fixed soon, but whether it’ll take hours or days, we don’t know. Usually, you can use this website for where to find shows from the last 4 3/4 years.
Brief descriptions of many of these shows (so you know what you are getting into) are posted at http://huffsantacruz.org/wordpress/. The current show will be posted on the HUFF blog once the web problem is resolved.
You can also sign up to receive advance notice of the content of the twice-weekly shows by e-mailing email@example.com and asking to be put on the HUFF e-mail list.
On Today’s 7-7 Show :
- Homeless housing site (finally) ready after 11-year wait. https://www.pressreader.com › usa › the-mercury-news › 20220706 › 281827172469721
- July Street Spirit article on the Forced Dispersal of People’s Park residents
- 6-10 Interview with S.F. Coalition on Homelessness‘s Olivia Glowacker on Defending Vehicular Residents
- Chatting with Julio “Here/There” Berkeley Encampment resident
- Appealing the OVO (Oversized Vehicle Ordinance)–the Plea of Chris Lang, Stacey Falls, Micah Posner, and Rachael Chavez
- Musical Madness: Psychiatric parody songs from the 60s betwixt & between.
LAST CHANCE (Deadline: 5 pm July 8th) TO FILE A LETTER INSISTING THE OVO LAW & APPEAL RAISE “A SUBSTANTIAL ISSUE”: GO TO https://www.coastal.ca.gov/meetings/agenda/#/2022/7