CONSCIENCE AND ACTION IDEAS 8-14-19
Note: Agenda Ideas are simply suggestions and subject to change and addition from anyone in the group. They cover a wide range of possibilities.
- Announcements: Choice of Action Items; Timekeeper & Time Limits; Vibes Guy
- Old Biz: Report from 1220 River St.’s Eric Snickars; prep for protest; Possible Protest Burnout
- Old Biz: Committee Report on Bathroom Protest
- Brief City Council Reports
- Facebook Fallout on RV Harassment/Calif Homeless Union Organizing: A Possible Business Picketing Response?
- Proposal for Glover and/or Krohn to have Public Agenda Proposal Receiving Session on Thursday after Tuesday Council
- Ross Lawsuit and Union Organizing Report: Phone a Cop Proposal
- Possible Glover call (10 minutes available on his end)
- CACH committee’s reaction to City Council Actions
- Announcements: Including Brief Summaries of Agenda Items
- Further Action on C & A Items
- Street and Campground Report
- Glover Call on City Council Votes; Possible P
- RV and Vehicle Seizure; Gen-I on Vehicle Tow and Alicia’s Latest on Haebe’s Green Stickers
- August 29th Monterey Court Hearing 1200 Aguajito Rd for Salinas Injunction Against Cop Harassment at Sherwood Park 1:30 PM
- What’s to be Done With SC Homeless Union Documentation?
- Stepping Up in Santa Cruz Poverty Pimp PR Checking: Eli and Laura Report?
- Odds & Ends: Needle Exchange Expansion Debate/Forum…Alicia Homeless Union Report
- Recycling Report
- Public Records Updates: Bathroom Data–Norse and Colby’s Data Some at https://cityofsantacruz.
UPCOMING PROTESTS/COURT DATES
- Thursday August 29 10 AM Press Conference at Protest outside 1220 River St.
- Wednesday Aug 21 11 AM C&A Meeting w/Morales or Thursday Aug 22 Salvation Army 11 AM (or Aug 22nd at Salvation Army HQ)
- Thursday August 29 1:30 PM Court for the Sherwood Park Plaintiffs seeking to enjoin Salinas authorities from harassment of the homeless 1200 Aguajito Road MONTEREY.
- Tuesday, September 3, 1:30 PM Louden Nelson Potty Protest