- Interviews aplenty from City Manager-created refugees on the last days of the San Lorenzo Campground
- Big Drum Brent Adams on the Boneyard River St. Campground with additional remarks by employees there
- First They Came For the Homeless self-run encampment activist Stacy on the Berkeley Alternative
- “Push Back” Pat Colby on the Santa Cruz Street Scene
- L.A.’s Peggy Lee Kennedy on the Fight Against the Beach Curfew
- Gloomy gobs of grim from the last City Council meeting
- On-going updates and looks back from Food Not Bombs activist Keith McHenry
This show archives tomorrow or perhaps later today at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/L
Leave your comments and questions at 831-423-4833.
Check out Homeless Outside in Santa Cruz on Facebook for grim details of the Boneyard River St. Campground.
Call 423-4833 to volunteer for or learn more about civil rights work on homeless civil rights issues.