CONSCIENCE AND ACTION IDEAS 7-3-19
Note: Agenda Ideas are simply suggestions and subject to change and addition from anyone in the group. They cover a wide range of possibilities.
- Announcements: Choice of Action Items
- Park-In Report from Last Night; Prospects for the Next 2 Nights
- 4th of July Triple Fines; Weekend Declaration Tabling at FNB; Iran Anti-War Demo Saturday
- Main Projects–Where to Focus?: Louden Nelson Bathroom Action & Organizing: P & R Report, July 8 Demo…RV Protection….Campground Union Organizing
- Glover Call on Release of Infraction Examination, Investigation, Housing Problem
- Old Business—Follow-Up’s: River St. Campground Situation: Showers, Visitors, Drop-In’s, the City’s Model
- Needle Exchange Expansion Debate/Forum…Post Office Box: Alicia Homeless Union Report
- Stepping Up Santa Cruz Resource List–Who’ll Do the Follow-Up?
- For HUFFsters
- Announcements: Including Brief Summaries of Agenda Items
- Further Action on C & A Items
- Park-In Protest Support & P & R Report
- Street Reports
- Public Records: Oral Communication History
- Glover Phone Update
- Campside Connections & Mills Enforcement
- Jack’s Restaurant Discrimination Sting
- Crackdown on RV’s at Safeway and Elsewhere; Recent Fliers
- RV Attacks & Restricted”Reforms” in Other Cities
- SNAIL Update?
- Berkeley Report
CHECK OUT https://www.indybay.org/