CONSCIENCE AND ACTION IDEAS 10-2-19
Note: Agenda Ideas are simply suggestions and subject to change and addition from anyone in the group. They cover a wide range of possibilities. Bathrobespierre Robert may be absent for some of the meetings.
- Announcements: Choice of Action Items; Timekeeper & Time Limits; Vibes Guy
- Reports from the Beach on the Curfew Imposition and Homeless Displacement
- City Council Lookback from 9-24 & Preview of 10-8: Pressuring Justin Cummings on Encampments, Enforcement, Rent, and Bathrooms; Glover’s 10-4 5:30 Meeting at City Hall
- Last Glover Agenda Meeting Archived at http://huffsantacruz.org/lost/
- Supporting Martin v. Boise at City Hall Tuesday and on the Streets–Demo at City Attorney’s? Vice-Mayor Cummings?
- October 7th The Public Movie at 4 pm at RCNV
- Laura’s Update on Shelter Availability & the Winter Shelter Sham
- Phone a Cop for Service Proposal
- 1220 River St Followup, Louden Nelson Report
For HUFFsters New Street Spirits and Street Sheets will be available soon.
- Announcements: Including Brief Summaries of Agenda Items
- Further Action on C & A Items
- Janus Strike Report & Last Week’s Climate March Update
- Union of the Homeless Proposals Around Mandatory Incarceration for Shelter or “Obligation to Shelter”
- Monitoring Shelter Conditions–Tabling at Coral St.: Another Union Proposal
- Street and Campground Report
- Susie O’Hara Documentation
- RV Update–Re: Police Response, Vigilante Action, & Reports from Other Cities
- Scheduling Homeless Union Tabling at FNB or on Pacific
- Recycling Update