On today’s 10-16 show:
- City Mangler Huffaker’s substitutes field praises, duck questions from a compliant City Council on the Benchlands Destruction
- Katzenjammer Keith of FNB surveys a busy weekend
- [10-10 or so] Abbi gives a positive report on her continuing Armory stay.
- [10-11] Benchlands Demolition observers Sea Otter and others comment
- [10-11] Caveman signs up for prospective lawsuit stopping future sweeps and says no to Armory homeless shelter restrictions and policies.
- (10-11) Mike S., Ross camp lawsuit veteran on the current destruction.
- [10-13) Lookout forum of Santa Cruz Mayoral Candidates: Joy Schindeldecker vs. Fred Keeley.
On the 11-1-98 Flashback:
- Bathrobespierre endorses 3 candidates for 1998 Council election
- Peter McWilliams, Medical Marijuana user and Federal target, released from custody on conspiracy charge.
- Lengthy interview with John Malkin, writer, police review activist, and former Santa Cruz Citizens Police Review Board member tells all.
- Mama Indy, roaming gypsy and mom, describes police abuses in Garberville and elsewhere on the road.
- Jolly Rogers Comedy Troupe Satire–“Corporate Car Race”
- Skidmark Bob’s local Copwatching Halloween report
- Bathrobespierre’s flyer: “Dial 911 to report Hackeysackers on Pacific”
- “Hot Rod”, aka John Rapaport on his vehicle seizure by Officer Seiley
- Kelly and others on the mass hackeysacking ticket on Pacific.