The January 19th Show includes:
- [1-17] Titanium-tongued Tony Mendanza on recent roustabouts with law enforcement lunacy.
- Birdsong Whitebeard on the view from the Food Not Bombs free clothing table after the rain.
- More parking lot punishment— reports Threadbare Theodore
- [1-18] Harvey West Hangout Report from GreyStevens, Mickie Sabzar, and Spanky.
- [1-19] Moving on the Mountain Resource Center’s renegade roust policies: Kara, long-time Felton resident, gives her view
- Volunteer Food Line worker Shelly’s perspective.
- Anonymous report of a S.C. homeless death in the library
- Perspectives on the protest: Rita, Dave, Anonymous
- Inside the MRC in search of answers—still looking.