This show archives athttp://www.huffsantacruz.org/Lostshows.html
You can scroll to find shows from the last 3 1/2 years at the same site.
Descriptions of these shows are posted at http://huffsantacruz.org/wordpress/. You can also sign up to receive advance notice of the content of the twice-weekly shows by e-mailing email@example.com.
This Show is a FLASHBACK to May 10, 2001:
- Bathrobespierre on the status of the Sleeping Ban circa 2001
- “Jump the Juggernaut” James Nay and his court fight
- Jen Curry reports an assault by Sgt. “Sticky Fingers” Loren ‘Butchie’ Baker and asks for witnesses to the incident.
- Callers weigh in with witness accounts and comments, noting as well Baker’s attack on Sean Duncan, a bicyclist who got hit-and-run and then ticketed while the driver was let off.
- Environmental and homeless activist John Earth on his start-up One Mind Foundation
- Attorney Catnip Kate Wells on the James Nay Chalk-on-the-sidewalk trial
- San Francisco cops renew attack on Food Not Bombs after removing benches at the Civic Center Plaza park.
- Bathrobespierre critiques Drug Czar appointee John Water
- Judith on Mercy Charities El Centro deal.
- “Just Man” Jim Cosner calls in from jail, waiting his bail reduction hearing for Columbus statute smashing.