CONSCIENCE AND ACTION IDEAS 9-11-19
Note: Agenda Ideas are simply suggestions and subject to change and addition from anyone in the group. They cover a wide range of possibilities. Bathrobespierre Robert will be absent, with medical probs.
- Announcements: Choice of Action Items; Timekeeper & Time Limits; Vibes Guy
- Beach Campground Update
- City Council’s Done Deal–Suggestions for Follow-Up
- Louden Nelson Update: Building on the Same old Shit
- Continuing the Posner Petition to Downtown Businesses Organizing Efforts along with Homeless Union organizing
- Staff Reports for Council Agenda for 9-25–deadline Thursday
- Ross Lawsuit and Union Organizing Report: Phone a Cop Proposal
- Announcements: Including Brief Summaries of Agenda Items
- Further Action on C & A Items
- Street and Campground Report
- 9 AM September 13th Monterey Court Hearing 1200 Aguajito Rd for Salinas Injunction Against Cop Harassment at Sherwood Park Contact Robert at 423-483
- Updates: Stepping Up in Santa Cruz Poverty Pimp PR Checking: Eli and Laura Report; Helping Homeless Union Tabling
- End of Recycling Report
- Public Records Updates: Bathroom Data–Norse and Colby’s Data Some at https://cityofsantacruz.