STILL AVAILABLE! REWARD ! :$300 for info leading to a 10′ X 10′ studio space indoors or outside with access to bathroom, internet, and power. Free Radio Santa Cruz is also seeking a transmitter space where we can put up an antenna–a backyard, a multistory home, a high tree–help us spread the word. Help us so we can help you!
- Ross Camp Voices: The Final Week
- Hour by Hour Reports from May 5th–the Final Day
- Following the Evasions and Rebuffs of Slippery Susie O’Hara
- Punishment for Poverty: Intensifying the Homelessness of the Ross Camp Residents
- Evicted Without Shelter and Herded Back Onto the Streets: Martin Bernal’s Plan
- More Tips for Local Torturemasters–Making Cities “Unwelcome” for the Homeless: https://www.ktuu.com/content/
news/President-Grubstake- Auction-found-guilty-of- spreading-hazardous-chemicals- near-Beans-Cafe-and-Brother- Francis-Shelter-509349951.html
- More Clearing Operations Disguised as “Transition Shelters”: https://www.
mercurynews.com/2019/05/02/ opinion-county-should-create- homeless-intake-center-at- fairgrounds/
- Overnight Shelter, but During the Day…?: https://www.paloaltoonline.
com/news/2019/05/03/first-of- its-kind-program-for-people- living-in-rvs-debuts-in-east- palo-alto?fbclid= IwAR1UffunOIivdInLUmO7lsND4vK2 pUo6MJpb91mpJB6_HyJ9_ htOZPTIErc
- Send ‘em “home” or Shovel Them out of Sight–Santa Barbara’s Latest “Solution”: https://www.independent.com/
2019/05/01/good-news-and-bad- for-santa-barbara-citys- homeless-people/
- Rigging the Count in San Diego: https://www.voiceofsandiego.
org/topics/news/what-the- latest-homelessness-census- shows-and-what-it-doesnt/
- Support Successor Ross Camp Refugee Camps and other Real Alternative Survival Camps and Squats
- Join the Ross Camp Lawsuit: Protect Survival Camps Everywhere! Contact Barracuda Mama at 831-431-7766
- Join Campquest 2019–the Search for Community Shelter in Empty Buildings and Parking Garages for Refuge if Ross Is Depopulated and “Clean-Up” Restricted
- Donate to Existing Homeless Encampments, not Poverty-Pimp Posturers– Survival Demands Blankets, Water, Tarps, Portapotties & Trash Pick-Up’s
- Community and City Council Take Note!–Ross Camp Needs: Potable Water for Drinking and Grey Water for Washing, Laundry Access so Clothes Don’t Mildew, a Drainage System Against the Rains, More Space in Additional Spots.
- Demand Immediate Council/Supervisor Support for the Hundreds of Homeless Refugees Outside in Wet and Freezing Weather
- Support Food Not Bombs, the Warming Center’s 24 Hour Storage Program, HUFF, Conscience and Action, Monterey County Homeless Advocates, and other activists in documenting, providing resources, & publicizing the situation.
- Check out Ross Camp, The Santa Cruz Community, & Homeless Outside in Santa Cruz on Facebook for updates.
- Read Updates and Post Them on Santa Cruz Indymedia at https://www.indybay.org/santa-
- Back up homeless efforts to organize either in protest or to demand adequate and accessible facilities.
- Exchange information with other supporters there to generate more communication and better solutions in the future.
- Listen in to Bathrobespierre’s Broadsides at freakradio.org Thursdays 6-8 PM, Sundays 9:30 AM- 3 PM
- Hear archived shows at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/
Lostshows.html . Call in with street reports and commentary: 831-423-4833.
- If you must, expropriate items from chain stores. Don’t steal from vulnerable fellow homeless or local businesses!