As usual, the show will archive at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/Lostshows.html, and will play on the net at www.freakradio.org .
Brief written descriptions of many of these shows (so you know what you are getting into) are posted at http://huffsantacruz.org/wordpress/.
Your friends can also sign up to receive advance notice of the content of the twice-weekly shows by e-mailing email@example.com and asking to be put on the HUFF e-mail list.
On today’s 11-6-22 show:
- 10-16: Jimmy “Two Guns” aka James Michael Gonzalez on
- “Johnny Lunchbucket” denounces Benchlands residents and calls for stern authoritarian measures against Meth
- Gregory Lee Smith—long-time Benchlands resident says “clean them out”, Leonard offered no alternatives
- Seymour Slabb, 35-year Santa Cruz guitarist; Joe declaring Keith M. the defacto mayor; Mark Stefani
- 11-5: “Touch of Tomorrow” Thomas on Fresno activism and shelter versus Santa Cruz Housing Matters alternative
- “Just Watchin'” George on rental changes and rats-on-the-run
On the 4-21-05 FLASHBACK show:
- 4-18: Before the police assault on lockdown students:
- Ben More’s NBC-11 interview with a Tent U activist.
- Julia’s reports on UCSC bureaucrats Jean Ray Scott and Gale Heiss
- Homeless students living on campus: Molly, Woodsie, and Chel comment
- Police assault: Eric Robson on xxx; Body Marks, Film Student, films and reports.
- Tony Pollay on police attack on one man; video journalist hassled; Joaquin on the arrests
- Students lockdown; police use pain compliance holds
- Felton Medical Marijuana provider Roger Mentch on his conviction for supplying medicine.
- Phone calls from Dangerous John T. on Tent U status; Andrea on Mentch support; Anita Henri on controversial history of medical marijuana in S.C.
- Becky J.’s attempted interview of UCSC Police boss Mickey Aluffi; Bob Lamonica’s caustic critic of Tent U
On the 4-24-05 FLASHBACK show:
- 4-18: Continued police attack on the Tent U assembly
- 4-18: Amanda, Sasha, Eric, Becky J., Kathy S., Linda L. & others on police encounters
- 4-18: Amanda Blackley who wouldn’t leave
- 4-14: Santa Cruz Mayor Mike Rotkin defends the Sleeping Ban & SCPD actions at Tent U.
- Phone reactions from Walt, and Bob L.
- 4-21: Downtown dialogue with drummers & more
- Will Parish and Brigitara Issis of the Coalition of University Employees
- Leelah calls in from the Psych Ward
- Attorney Paul Sanford on John Maurer’s “Fuck the Pigs” sign in his cap