The Thursday October 19 show is a Flashback to selections from the mid-May 1998 shows from mid-May ’98 shows particularly 5-21-98 and 5-24-98. It includes:
- Bathrobespierre Robert’s Intro and Update
- “Dead on” David Silva on Last Minute Push for the 2nd Sleeping Ban Repeal Initiative
- [5-4-98] Housing California ’98 Conference: Alicia Augden of Marina Permanent Housing gives a Salinas Report
- Portland, OR Campaign for Legal Places to Sleep
- Judge Bryer Enjoins 6 Medical Marijuana User; Judge Cahill overrules SF’s Cannabis Club’s Prop 215 Rights: “Pot Club to Fight Closure Ruling” (SF Examiner)
- “Battling” Bob Lamonica on the temporary resignation of Homeless Community Resource Center as it merged with Citizens Commitee for the Homeless to form the Homeless Services Center: Bathrobespierre’s Critical View
- Donna Deiss and Marco Marokee of the Tenants Rights Union of Santa Cruz check court records, warn tenants of evictions, and advise them; Riverview Apartment fence controversy.