Conscience and Action will be meeting today at 11 AM, with the HUFF meeting following at noon. As usual, we meet at the Sub Rosa Cafe at 703 Pacific next to the Bike Church. Free Coffee with the Clamor.
WE MAY BE MOVING SOON AFTER TO THE ROSS CAMP TO HELP RESIDENTS THERE DEAL WITH THE UNCONSTITUTIONAL EVICTION OF HUNDREDS OF FOLKS.
CONSCIENCE AND ACTION IDEAS 5-1
City’s Eviction Order Gives a Deadline of 10 AM Friday May 3rd
- Announcements: Choice of Action Items
- Trial Report
- Implications of the Court Ruling and Report from the Camp
- Resistance Organization for Ross Camp Support Groups
- Possible Prince Report by Phone
- Announcements: Including Brief Summaries of Agenda Items
- Further Action on C & A Items
- Street Reports
- Benchlands and Other City Shelter Reports & Monitoring
- Recessing HUFF Meeting to the Ross Camp
- Reports from Other Campsites & Areas
- RV Attacks in Other Cities—Local Updates
- Push for Council Procedure Changes by Thursday 5-2 ?
- Berkeley Reports: Anti-RV Law: People’s Park Meeting, Lawsuit Fightback: https://www.courthousenews.
com/jury-must-decide-if- berkeley-retaliated-against- homeless-for-speech/
- Oakland Homeless Encampment Lawsuits: See “Encampments Sue the City of Oakland” in the hard copy of the April 2019 Street Spirit