FREE CASH FROM FREE RADIO; GET US BACK ON THE AIR AND ON THE PHONE LINES:
Free Radio Santa Cruz stands ready to dole out $300 for info leading to a 10′ X 10′ studio space with bathroom, internet, and electrical access–either indoors or out (we’ll build a structure). We’re also seeking a transmitter space where we can put up an antenna–a backyard, a multistory home, a high tree–help us spread the word. Help us so we can help you!
Desiree Quintero’s Memorial Today at 5 PM at the Food Not Bombs Meal; Tuesday 9 AM through the day with a special 4 PM Focus
Current Events on the Show
- 10-26 and 11-2 Food Not Bombs Updates from Kazenjammer Keith McHenry
- Fox Reviews the proposed expansion of Needle exchange and other Harm Reduction measures in Santa Cruz
- Red Church Roundabout with Pastor Joel Miller, Sonoma County Shawn and Erin, Tizzymind Trollking, Noel ‘n Pirate, Sheltersafe Tania, Omar ‘n Richard, Trixie, Bounced-off-the-Beach Blue, Matt on Palomar Death of Jake, Louden Nelson Refugee, Portuguese Cowboy Tony Released from 10 Days in Jail, Cooper, Dreamcatcher, Merryweather Mike, Sass ‘Em Back Susan, CACH collaborator Rafa, Katzenjammer Keith, and more!
- Passionate Patriarch Peter Marin Cracks Wise and Long on the fight against Santa Barbara’s Latest Ordinance
- Councilmember Drew Glover’s Agenda Update (Selections)
- Food Not Bombs Reportage from Katzenjammer Keith on the Recall, historical anecdotes, and dimly positive prospects from Vice-Mayor Cummings
- A Slew Of Food Not Bombs Interviews with Matthew, Russell, Professor Hi Speed, Ricardo, Timothy, Patric, Merryweather Mike, Tyler, Cooper, Dreamcatcher…and (whew) more.
- Sureheart Shelly Describes the Horrendous Hoops She Faces Outside as a blind Senior.
Act Locally or Regret Repeatedly