The 2-26-23 show includes:
- “Crazy Mary” on a decade of life housed and more outside
- Sarcastic swipes at the upcoming 2-28 S.C. Shitty Council Meeting
- Music and rant intro for the Rage Against the War 2-19 Rally
- Handyman Greg K. describes the Rage march through town
- Cynthia and Alex support the U.S. supplying arms to Ukraine
- Bill trying to again end inmate forced labor: https://www.pressreader.com/usa/the-mercury-news/20230223/281852942759346 [2-23-23]
- Officials speak out against assaults on 2 food vendors: https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/02/23/this-is-an-ongoing-attack-san-jose-leadership-speaks-out-against-food-vendor-assaults/
- https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/02/24/california-bill-would-eventually-ban-all-tobacco-sales/ [2-24-22]
- Off-hand chat with Mayor “Fast Lane:” Fred Keeley at the Town Clock [2-19]
- “Rough Times” Roger on his recent return and jailing in Santa Cruz
- Nolan and friend—vending gems and jewelry on Pacific—discussing self-defensive tactics against police harassment 2-25
- Chris Davis, black organizer for Santa Cruz Black, on colorism in Santa Cruz
The June 7, 2007 Flashback includes:
- Newly appointed City Commission for the Prevention of Violence Against Women (CCPVAW) member Jane Bogard interviewed on sex among the young and rape kit closure in Santa Cruz.
- 5-21: in front of Aptos Rancho Del Mar’s Coffee Roasting Company, Jerry Henry, Jonah Williams—arrested for trespass, interference with a business for getting a cup of water for a friend.
- Preacher Mike’s skeptical view of the controversy
- Millie Plumber, defending the Roasting Company management
- Marco of Manana me chanto (“Tomorrow I quit”), his travels and his music.