The show will be available on HUFF archives at the Bathrobespierre’s Broadsides under Lost/Latest Shows http://www.huffsantacruz.org/Lostshows.html) as well as netcast at 9:30 AM or shortly thereafter. A detailed description will be e-mailed out and posted on line at the HUFF website later today.
Detailed written descriptions of recent shows are at http://huffsantacruz.org/wordpress/ (search for “Bathrobespierre’s Broadsides” on the right side of the screen). Many older audio archives are described and currently available at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/brb-descriptions.html .
Commentary by Ursula and more detailed descriptions of recent shows can be found on the Homeless United for Friendship & Freedom Facebook page where you can also leave comments. HUFF is also too slowly developing a page at http://huffsantacruz.org/ursula.html.
Check out Flashback descriptions at http://huffsantacruz.org/Flashback%20Replays%20Listing%202021.pdf .
MISS THE BACK-AND-FORTH PHONE CHATTER OF FREE RADIO ON THE AIR?
FRSC wants to set up our antenna again downtown– in a tree, a house, etc.
We want our call-in line back too for live shows. Send us tips on where to rent studio space. There’s still a $300 reward if you find us a year’s space.
Meanwhile for input into my show, contact Bathrobespierre Robert at 831-423-4833 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also comment on the Homeless United for Friendship & Freedom facebook page.
ON THE TODAY’S 5-30-21 SHOW:
- The Brian Quirolo Claim against SCPD’s Officer Ganzel from February 2020 and its Burial by City Staff
- Alekz Londos on the Harassment of Vehicular Housed Santa Cruzans ( See May 25th past at https://www.facebook.com/Envirolize )
- Crystal of the SC Homeless Union on the Golflands & Benchlands.
- Lee “Baron of Bureaucratic Bullshit” Butler at the 5-25 Council meeting with a content-free report as City Mangler Martin Bernal’s Homeless Czar.
- HUFFish Times (5-27) with Monica, Moon, Merryweather Michael, Glad-Eyes Gloria, Shit-me-Not Cherie, and Bathrobespierre Robert: with a Katzenjammer Keith Update
FLASHBACK to Bathrobespierre’s Broadsides, September 5, 1999
+++”Tuf Luv” Laura Tucker schemes with Bathrobespierre to turn the do-nothing Homeless Issues Task Force into an Operational Activist Cell.
+++ “Rough but Righteous” Robert and “Live and Learn” Eleanor Press for Lawsuits to Set City Stultifiers Straight
+++ “Double Down” Doug McGraff on Don Lane’s Shrinkage of HITF membership spaces and future HITF member Marilyn Weaver’s comments
+++ “Dead on” David Silva Denounces Don Lane’s Shutdown Letter and Misleading Info on HITF vacancies