Polling Folks Outside for November 15th
This poll was distributed yesterday at the Red Church meal and will be made available to unhoused (and housed) folks throughout the City to provide input for the march on November 15th to begin at the Town Clock and lead to a Campsite.
A detailed account of the last year’s slitherings of the City Council and staff to present the illusion of shelter which actually covers only a small fraction of those outside in Santa Cruz. And even less this winter than last winter.
TO DOWNLOAD THESE FLYERS AND MAKE COMMENTS,
- Katzenjammer Keith McHenry’s Friendship-not-Fences Update
- Barks, Bellows, and Backstory on the latest anti-homeless establishment antics from Streetlife Savvy Voices of Joey, Jerry, George, Andrew, Tim, Lee, and more…
- Pacific Grove palaver on tiny Safe Parking Zones for vehicle home folks there
- Sacramento slickster Supervisor scrambles to find ways around the Martin v. Boise civil rights decision
- Takin’ to the Streets to Fight for Measure M and Proposition 10: Rent Control and Just Eviction Protection
- Tau, Zav, and other Students United with Renters Confront “Racist Slumlord” Darius Mohsenin
- “Lesser-Evil” Voting–Pro and Con: Full Articles at https://www.counterpunch.org/.../a-less-long-and-rambling-response-to-lesser -evil-voting/ .
Grains of Gold from Jemstone Julie of RV Fulltimers