- Report of the Location Committee on Primary and Follow-Up Locations
- Flyer distribution for the November 15 Community Survival Campground
- Outreach to unhoused folks regarding the Campground Protest; Poll Results
- Expanded endorsements for the Campground Action
- Possible legal ramifications of the Campground Action
- Speakers, Music, and Additional Aspects to the Action
- Bathroom Barricade: Report on new P & R Boss Tony Elliot –Next Steps in the Struggle for Safe Shitting:
+++ Linking the Bathroom Struggle with the Campground Action
+++ “Get Into the Bathroom Free” Codes Distributed to the Rabble
+++ Awaiting P & R Justification for Closing the San Lorenzo Bathrooms
+++ Confronting the New City Council Winners
+++ Dialogue with Tony Elliot on Free Radio Santa Cruz 6:30 PM Thursday 11-8 at www.freakradio.org .
- Join the 4 PM Nov 15th Campground Expedition in front of the main Post Office
- Support the Downtown Santa Cruz Bathroom Task Force, Food Not Bombs, the Warming Center’s 24 Hour Storage Program, HUFF, Conscience and Action, Monterey County Homeless Advocates, and other activists in documenting, providing resources, & publicizing the situation.
- Check out Homeless Outside in Santa Cruz on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/
HomelessOutsideSantaCruz/ for updates.
- Read Updates and Post Them on Santa Cruz Indymedia at https://www.indybay.org/santa-
- Back up homeless efforts to organize either in protest or to demand adequate and accessible facilities.
- Exchange information with other supporters there to generate more communication and better solutions in the future.
- Listen in to Bathrobespierre’s Broadsides at freakradio.org every Thursday 6-8 PM, Sundays 9:30 AM- 3 PM
- Hear archived shows at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/