- Perilous Preview of the City Council’s April 9th Homelessness Item
- Hour 2 of the “No Place for Hate” Rally of Ross Camp Resistance at the Resource Center for Non-Violence Last Night
- Vallejo cops arrest driver, ‘lose’ his car
- Part 1 of Councilman Glover’s Depot Park Dialogue
- Attorney General Stalls on Releasing Bad Cops’ Records
- Martin v. Boise Decision Reaffirmation–a Wake-Up Call for Santa Cruz: https://www.curbed.com/2019/4/
- Nextdoor.com censors pro-homeless input :https://www.eastbayexpress.
- A Look Back That May be a Look Forward:https://peopleproject.
- Homeless Assaulted: Carl Beaten Up then Rebuffed by Police–an Account
- Mike Smith on the Salinas City Council meeting on the Shooting of Joe Hernandez
- Brief Rebellion of the City’s Homeless Issues Task Force
- Police “Trollbusting”?
- Bunny’s Shoes Attempts to Expel Robert Steffan from the Sidewalk with a TRO
- Catch the whole unexpurgated show at http://huffsantacruz.org/
lost/BRB%2012-9-99%20Tape%201% 20side%20A.mp3 & http://huffsantacruz.org/lost/ BRB%2012-9-99%20Tape%201% 20side%20B.mp3
- Meetings to Support Ross Camp noon and 4 pm Monday April 8 at the Camp
- Support Ross Camp and other Real Alternative Shelters on the Streets and Sidewalks of Santa Cruz!
- SAVE ROSS CAMP ! Speak Up at City Council Session 4 PM Tuesday April 9th
- Join the Ross Camp Lawsuit: Protect Survival Camps Everywhere!
- Join Campquest 2019–the Search for Community Shelter in Empty Buildings and Parking Garages for Refuge if Ross Is Demolished
- Donate to Existing Homeless Encampments, not Poverty-Pimp Posturers–Winter Survival Demands Blankets, Water, Tarps, Portapotties & Trash Pick-Up’s
- Community and City Council Take Note!–Ross Camp Needs: Potable Water for Drinking and Grey Water for Washing, Laundry Access so Clothes Don’t Mildew, a Drainage System Against the Rains, More Space in additional spots.
- Demand Immediate Council/Supervisor Support for the Hundreds of Refugees Outside in Wet and Freezing Weather
- Support Food Not Bombs, the Warming Center’s 24 Hour Storage Program, HUFF, Conscience and Action, Monterey County Homeless Advocates, and other activists in documenting, providing resources, & publicizing the situation.
- Check out Ross Camp, The Santa Cruz Community, & Homeless Outside in Santa Cruz on facebook for updates.
- Read Updates and Post Them on Santa Cruz Indymedia at https://www.indybay.org/santa-
- Back up homeless efforts to organize either in protest or to demand adequate and accessible facilities.
- Exchange information with other supporters there to generate more communication and better solutions in the future.
- Listen in to Bathrobespierre’s Broadsides at freakradio.org Thursdays 6-8 PM, Sundays 9:30 AM- 3 PM
- Hear archived shows at http://www.huffsantacruz.org/
Lostshows.html . Call in with street reports and commentary: 831-423-4833.
- If you must, expropriate items from chain stores. Don’t steal from vulnerable fellow homeless or local businesses!